Frequently Asked Questions
Web2Present offers participants from all over the world a front-row seat to hear, and get connected, with industry-experts from leading companies and organizations. With only a PC, we provide you with FREE access to a live and fully interactive event, in order to learn about the latest challenges and breakthroughs within your field. Whether you are a student looking for your next study challenge or a CEO looking to get updated on the latest news Web2Present is there for you.
Here are some common questions and answers about the Web2Present webinar service.
- What is a Webinar?
- A webinar is a web based seminar that is transmitted live via the internet directly to your computer.
- What do I need to participate as an attendee in a webinar?
- You need a computer with speakers/headset and with access to the internet.
- How much does it cost to attend a Web2Present webinar?
- Nothing at all.
- Do I need any additional software?
- No prior installation required. After clicking the link only a small plug-in is installed, secure and firewall-friendly, after which you can access the webinar.
- How does it work?
- You simply click on the Webinar of your choice in our 'Upcoming Webinars' section, after which you are asked to register. You will then be sent a confirmation link with the password, but don’t worry if you lose as we will send it again in a reminder email just before the Webinar. Click the link 5 – 10 minutes before the webinar starts, follow the instructions and voila, you are in the live session!
- Do I have to call in to hear the presentation?
- No, the audio is streamed via the internet to the speakers of your computer (headset recommendable).
- What if I have problems joining the session?
- Although very rare, a technical issue can arise. As of one hour before the session simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for real time assistance.
- What if I have a question for the presenters?
- As our webinars are live and fully interactive we encourage you to ask our presenters any questions on their presentations. Once in in the session you can submit your questions through the Q&A-panel on the right of the screen. Let´s make it interactive, fun and a useful learning experience for all!
- Who should participate?
- Currently our webinars cover a range of industries:
- Information Technology
- Presidents and VPs
- Managing Directors
- Regional and Country Managers
- Project and product managers
By registering to any of Web2Present's webinars, I understand and agree that Web2Present may share my profile information with any Sponsor of that particular webinar.